November 4, 2004
Yeah seriously no strings attached, ok well one. We’ve received some really great reader submitted equipment reviews and home theater related articles recently, So I wanted to reward some of the better ones with a prize, namely the Universal Remote MX-800 with RF extender. So the contest starts today (Nov 4th) and on December 15th 2005 I’ll announce the winner and ship it out the same day, so you’ll be able to have the remote in time for the holidays.
So in a nutshell send your home theater equipment reviews or home theater related articles here. All I ask is that they be completely yours to distribute, timely and not have appeared anywhere else. I’ll be posting some of the better submissions between now and Dec 15th (all materials submitted become the property of Home Theater Blog) All entries must be submitted by midnight EST December 14th 2004. so fire up those word processors, and good luck.
By the way, on the subject of remotes, Remote Shoppe posts usefull universal remote control reviews, if your in the market for a new clicker.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. HOWEVER THOUGHT IS.
1. Open to Legal Residents of the United States and Canada only.
2. Length of contest: the www.hometheaterblog.com (“remote contest”) Begins on November 4th 2005 and ends on December 15th (12:01 am eastern standard time) 2004.
3. Registration: You can only register for the Contest under one (1) name and one (1) email address. You may submit as many home theater related articles or equipment reviews as you wish, but they must all originate from the same email address.
4. Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the United States & Canada. Home Theater Blog, reserves all and sole rights to choose the winner of the contest. Duplicated, copied, plagiarized or otherwise “open source” entries will be automatically rejected.
5. Selection and Notification: Contest winners will be notified by email and mentioned on www.hometheaterblog.com on the 15th day of December 2004.
6. Miscellaneous: If a potential winner is found to be ineligible (based on the failure to submit correct information, or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules), an alternate winner may be selected. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
7. Cash Value of prize: There is none, assume it’s worthless, don’t bother asking for anything other than the prize. If the MX800RFS should be discontinued a similar remote shall be awarded, in its place.
8. Prize: Odds of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible entries received, and the quality of the entries. Only one prize will be awarded regardless of how many entries are received.
9. We reserve the right to modify and or cancel the contest at anytime and in anyway we see fit, up to as late as the day of December the 14th 2004.
10. All rules final no exceptions.
11. I hate all these rules, but that’s how things go in the big world.
Posted by Bryan Greenway | | Filed Under Universal Remotes